About the MCEC Certification
This is for master-level corporate executives coaches … The MASTER CORPORATE EXECUTIVE COACH (MCEC) certification is unlike other coaching certifications/credentials, we do not offer training! Competencies are measured by your having the following rigorous experience in addition to INDEPENDENT coach and business training/ experience. We ensure that combined training, experience, and certifications are consistent with client levels.
- Client evaluation of their return on engagement as related to their leadership, productivity, and business impact
- Your ability to document and verify your work as an enterprise-wide business partner
- INDEPENDENT coach training*
- Academic experience independent of coaching
- Public fee-based speaking engagements related to leadership
- Publications (the ability to inform leaders in a way that improves their ability to lead/manage
- Ability to maintain the required CEUs
- Specific experience/ accomplishment related to the success of client engagements
- Maintenance of CEU certification records for audit purposes
- Ability to pass a rigorous interview and vetting process
- Evidence of had maintained a code of conduct and ethics
- Evidence of having taken an annual business improvement webinar related to your client services
- Demonstrated ability to give back (pass it forward) to the next generation of corporate executive coaches
- Evidence of current certification/credential (ability to administer and interpret) three internationally accepted assessments
- Evidence of your ability to walk the talk of the C-Suite and as a corporate executive coach can you go toe-to-toe with the top of the house? Can you prove results?
*i.e. , Stakeholders Centered Coaching, ICF, Executive Coaching Certificate – Stanford Leadership Program, Columbia University, Berkley, Co-Active Training Institute, Berkeley Executive Coaching Institute, Behavioral Coaching Institute, etc.
“It’s exceptional to be a member of a community of truly remarkable and talented executive and leadership experts. I am continually impressed with the caliber of MCEC designated coaches and the high level of integrity and competency they represent. Along with elevating my credibility and brand, it enriches my work, and my life.”
CEO, Edgar Papke, MCEC
Coach, Best Selling Author, Teacher Founder and CEO, True Alignment Executive in Residence, Anderson College of Business and Computing, Regis University
“Being a Master Corporate Executive Coach (MCEC) has been one of the best decisions I have made for my business and credibility in the executive coaching space. The MCEC designation ensures my clients and their organizations that I have the training, knowledge, and background to support their most senior leaders in navigating a highly complex and fast-paced business world. My MCEC colleagues are a wealth of support, knowledge, and thought partnership.
My MCEC designation is the best investment in myself and my business.”
CEO, Holly M. Teska, MBA, MCEC, ACC
Holly M. Teska Coaching & Consulting LLC