Frequently Asked Questions:
How is “Excellence” defined in ACEC?
“Being seen by client organizations as an enterprise wide trusted partner, who provides value and makes a positive difference when working with an organization.”
- How you can contribute to ACEC
- The biggest way you can contribute and is to start a branch (please contact CB Bowman for information on this model) or join a committee Contact CB Bowman, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What you can learn by associating with like minded colleagues
- This is something best determine based on your needs, ACEC members are open to knowledge sharing and business partnerships. The more you are involved the greater the reward
- Accreditation information
- It is best to connect with Jordan Goldrich, Chair person jgoldrich
- Whether ACEC receives inquiries by clients for potential projects
- This is not our focus area. Currently our membership fees do not support our ability to recruit in this area
- Any potential publishing connections (specifically Berrett Koehler)
- We would be open to establishing a relationship. Contact CB Bowman, email@example.com