ACEC appreciates, accepts, and validates people that can add value to their clients at the C-suite level and who can bring their unique experiences to the table along with their mastery level coaching skills. Additionally, ACEC looks at the whole person and their ability to demonstrate that they are:
- Shift makers for their clients
- Able to support their beliefs
- Able to demonstrate experience and success
- Interest to forge collegial relationships with others in ACEC in a manner that fosters a sense of professional community
How does ACEC determine whether an applicant is qualified?
This means you have:
- Advanced coach training/academics;
- An advanced education (post graduate degree preferred);
- A substantive and substantial coaching practice (either as an internal or external coach);
- A track record of success in coaching at the executive level (C-suite etc.) in significant businesses/organizations;
- Substantive business acumen and deep knowledge of private and/or public sector business processes/protocols (i.e., you are a capable “enterprise wide business partner”); and,
- Significant accomplishments, including certification in at least two recognized assessment tools, as well as research, writing/publishing, and public speaking experience.
This means you embody and demonstrate honesty, ethics, transparency, humility, compassion, flexibility and generosity of spirit, and possess professional and personal confidence. Further, you have the desire to be actively involved in creating positive change – in the coaching industry and in the world – and are committed to bringing your energy, knowledge and experience to cooperating and collaborating effectively with others in change endeavors.
This means you are able to connect with and contribute to the ACEC culture, which aims to foster and support the growth of an elite, but humble, professional executive coaching association that is dedicated to service in our industry, to our clients, and to our colleagues.
This comes down to a certain synergy between the applicant and ACEC. Your personal and professional philosophies mean you are well-equipped to contribute to realizing the ACEC vision and mission. You are also aligned in building a strong sense of team spirit through coordinating our efforts, taking the time to enjoy the work, appreciate each other, and to delight in lightness and laughter along the way.
Affiliation and networking with highly experienced corporate executive coaches.
Opportunity to impact the global executive coaching industry directly/life-long learning
Access to ACEC’s 2 levels of corporate executive coaching certifications
Expanded business presence with a profile listing on the ACEC public website
Access to members only website with industry research, whitepapers, etc…
Collaboration opportunities in writing and publishing industry books and articles
And much more…
How to Join
Select your payment method.
After payment you will be redirected to the member’s only website
Go to the “Welcome” tab and complete the member’s profile
Don’t yet have an ACEC member sponsor?
2016 Membership committee