University of Continuing Executive Coaching Education (UCECE)
We feel that it is important to offer our members and the members of the executive coaching profession the opportunity to identify quality continuing education in a manner consistent with the level of professional mastery; professional business improvement; client industry knowledge; and exceptional high quality.
At the same time we wanted to showcase and support our members by giving them an opportunity to develop these accredited programs in partnership with ACEC, and endorsed by the Association of Corporate Executive Coaches and the International Coach Federation.
We recognize the need to accommodate your already filled schedule; therefore all programs are offered through interactive webinar and/or face to face, AND offer more than five credits. Additionally, all programs will carry ICF (International Coach Federation) and MCEC (Master Corporate Executive Coach) approved credits. Finally, all topics will relate to current methodologies, corporate issues and concerns, and/or business growth.
We encourage you to visit the University’s website and register today for programs
Series I: Business Growth: $25.00 Members; $75.00 Non-Members; 1 CEU:
1.Family Owned Business: TBD Due Date: Oct, 2016
2. Coaching to Achieve Innovation: CB: Presentation: Date Feb. 2017
Series II: Legal Aspects and Coaching Techniques: $25.00 Members; $75.00 Non-Members; 1 CEU:
1. Legal Aspects of Coaching Executives Returning to Work After Life Altering Medical Events – Sept 29, 2015 1:00 EDT
2. Abrasive leaders, and Narcissistic behaviors: Member: Jordan Goldrich, MCEC: Presentation: Date: Oct 23, 2015 1:00 EDT
3. The Legal Aspects of Coaching for Master Level Coaches/ A Panel Discussion US, Canada, England, Spain: Dec 9, 2015 1:00 EDT
4. Current Ethics of Today’s Master Level Coach: Andrea Adams 2015 TBD
5. The Legal Aspects of Coaching through Corporate Change: M&A, Take-Overs, Closing: Date 2016
Series: III Miscellaneous Programs:
1. Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching 2015-6 – See the schedule by clicking on the name